Kol Hamevaser’s first issue of 5779, on the theme of “Space,” is now online!
You can view the full issuehere.
- Editor’s Thoughts: Defining the Yeshiva Space
- From be-Khol Makom to ve-Asu Li Mikdash: Seforno on the Tabernacle by Rochel Hirsch
- Non-Space in Halakhah and Jewish Thought by Noah Marlowe
- The Beit Midrash: An Ever-Changing Creature by Shayna Herszage
- Why is There a Need to Create a Divide? by Zahava Fertig
- Printing, Christian Hebraism, and the Changing Nature of the Hebrew Book by David Selis
- Is Tzfat Part of Our Mesorah? An Analysis of One of the Most Popular Cities in Israel by Sara Schatz
- The Architecture of Yeshiva University’s Wilf Campus by Dr. Jess Olson
- Walking the Lost Jewish Streets of Alfred Kazin’s Brownsville by Reuven Herzog
- Back Cover: “Ve-Asu Li Mikdash ve-Shakhanti be-Tokham” by Michal Yacker